• First, place your bet by
clicking on the 1, 5 or 10 buttons. The amount will be
displayed in the section labeled "BET."
• To decrease your bet, click on the -1, -5 or -10 buttons.
The value in "BET" will change.
• Click on " DEAL" to display the cards (2 cards for each
the player and the dealer.)
• This will activate the "Surrender", "Hit", "Stand" and
"Double" buttons. The "Split" button will become active only
when the player is dealt a pair of cards with the same
value. For example (3,3) or (Q,K).
• An Aces` split will display a card for each ace and it
will not allow anything else.
• A black jack after a split is uncommon and pays 1 to 1.
• If the player has a natural black jack, it automatically
stands and pays 3 to 2.
• The dealer must draw to 16 and stand on 17.
• Insurance pays 2 to 1.
• If the dealers' visible card has a value of 10 and the
hidden card is an ace, the dealer will win or tie (depending
on the player's hand).
• In Video poker the player
can bet from 1 to 5 different coin denominations.
• The player selects the amount of coins by clicking (once
or several times) on the "bet 1" or "bet 5" (maximum)
• Once the bet is set, click on the "deal" button. This will
display 5 cards.
• If the player wants to keep a card, he/she must click on
it to hold.
• Then click again on "deal" to display the new cards.
• If the last five cards are a winning combination, they
will be marked in yellow in the pay out table, showing also
• To begin the
game, click on "player", "banker", or "tie", depending on
whom you want to bet.
• Next, click on the "Deal" button to display the cards.
• The banker and the player will have two cards displayed.
• The sum of the cards will appear on the screen.
• For example,
if the two cards are an 8 and a 5 then the total is 13 and
the score will be 3.
• The score is handled in rank from 0 to 9 and it is
impossible to exceed that score.
• A third card can be displayed to the player or to the
banker depending on the following rules:
• If the player or the banker has a score of 8 or 9, both
will automatically stand.
• If the player has a score of 5 or less, a third card will
• If the player stands, the banker will automatically
receive another card if he has a score of 5 or less.
• If the player received a third card, the following chart
will determine if the banker receives another card.
• (Hits (h) or stands (s))
• To begin the game, insert
the tokens by clicking on the " bet one " and "bet max"
• To spin the wheels click on the machine's handle or on the
• When the wheels stop, the three numbers, letters, or
images, are randomly chosen by the machine.
• If it is a winning combination, the amount won will be
shown in the "last win" box. The pay- outs and the winning
combinations are also shown.
• You can see the pay -out on the slot machine the same as
any other winning combination.
• The "clear bet " button removes the tokens from the
machine, when the player does not agree on what he is
• The bet's balance is shown on the credit box.
• On " bet ", the player can see how many tokens have been
• To increase or to decrease
the bet amount, click on the buttons: 1, 5, 10 or -1, -5,
• To make a bet, click on what you wish to bet. A white chip
will be placed where the bet was set and the amount will be
displayed in the box labeled " BET". Notice that the maximum
bet amount varies depending on whether they are in-site bets
or out-site bets.
• Once the bets have been placed, click on "SPIN". The
roulette will spin until the ball falls on a random number
between 00 and 36. The chips set on the winning bets will
• The "REPEAT BET " button repeats the bets from the last
• The "CLEAR BET" button clears all the bets from the table.
• Last rounds: Shows last the 7 winning numbers.
• Bet: Shows the bet amount per chip.
• Total bet: Shows the total bet amount from the entire
• Last Number: Shows the last winning number.
• Last Win: Shows the amount of money from the last winning
• Credits: Shows the bets` balance available.
US CITIZENS: The information
contained herein is for entertainment and news matter only. Any
use of this information in violation of federal, state and local
law is strictly prohibited. Offers by offshore sportsbooks
advertising on this site are void in states where prohibited by
law. Please check with your local or state enforcement agency